Tarangire National Park has some of the highest population density of elephants as compared to anywhere in Tanzania, and its sparse vegetation, strewn with baobab and acacia trees, makes it a beautiful and distinctive location to visit . Located just a few hours drive from the town of Arusha, Tarangire is a popular stop for people travelling through the northern safari circuit on their way to Ngorongoro and the Serengeti. The park extends into two game controlled areas and the wildlife is allowed to move freely throughout .
Before the rains, droves of gazelles, wildebeests, zebras, and giraffes migrate to Tarangire National Park's scrub plains where the last grazing land still remains. Tarangire offers an unparalleled game viewing, and during the dry season elephants abound. Families of the pachyderms play around the ancient trunks of baobab trees and strip acacia bark from the thorn trees for their afternoon meal. Breathtaking views of the Maasai Steppe and the mountains in the south make a stopover at Tarangire a memorable experience . More ardent bird-lovers might keep an eye open for screeching flocks of the dazzlingly colourful yellow-collared lovebird, and the somewhat drabber rufous-tailed weaver and ashy starling all endemic to the dry savannah of north-central Tanzania .
- Transfer from your arrival and to your departure.
- Car type of Land Cruiser with open roof and other facilities for Tourism
- Three meals per day, during the game drive two liters of Mineral water.
- All Entrance fees during the Safari
- All accommodation
- Local Guide
- International Flight from your beloved Country.
- International Insurance.
- Airport taxes.
- Shopping, Alcohol, Souvenirs and etc.
- Tips for Driver Guide & Assistants Guide
- Tanzania visa