Sail away to the sandbanks around the magnificent island of Unguja for a lavish seaside picnic on this full-day tour from Zanzibar Board a traditional wooden dhow boat, and sail to historic Changuu Island. Explore a former 19th-century prison, befriend a giant Aldabra tortoise, and enjoy panoramic views of Stone Town. Then hop back on-board and sail to Pange Sandbank.
This isolated island, covered twice a day by high tide, is an astonishing white sandbank surrounded by the crystalline waters of the Indian Ocean Soak up the Zanzibari sun and admire the breathtaking view of the turquoise waters that surround you. Then grab your snorkel and flippers to enjoy a swim. Marvel at the tropical fish that swim amongst the beautiful, live coral reef that surrounds the sand bank Afterward, relax under your own private tent, where an exquisitely prepared five-star seafood lunch buffet awaits you. After lunch, relax on the sandbank before enjoying the leisurely sail back to Zanzibar
- All transfers while in Zanzibar
- All entries fees as listed in the itinerary
- All accommodations on bed, dinner & breakfast
- Pick up from hotel to Airport for flight
- All tours & excursion, Lunch during tours & excursion.
- International airfare & flights
- All items of a personal nature
- Airport departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Visa and Passport fees.